If you are able to help us with any of the following services please contact the office. Our PTA has organized a list of teacher request and building needs that we will list weekly in the parent update. Thanks!
- Someone with a rotary tool with a diamond-tipped grinding wheel is needed to sharpen the school’s paper cutter: This is easy to do and directions can be found at: http://www.ehow.com/how_6682720_sharpen-paper-cutter-blade.html.
- Someone to fix the ceiling fan pull switch in room 110 (new pull chain is already purchased)
- Someone to fix the shelves on the exterior sign with the changing letters. Teacher believes it needs glue or caulking; letters keep falling through.
- Someone to remove the concrete from the spinning toy on the playground (safety issue)
- Someone to haul away/fix broken chairs and equipment from the gym.
- Someone to build 2 cello storage racks (basic carpentry); picture can be found at: http://www.melhart.com/p-1195-6-cello-storage-rack-c6r.aspx
- Someone with screwdriver/bit to remove gallery rods from storage room in gym and reattach in Ms. Johannesdottir’s room. Very simple task.
- Someone to move file cabinets and shelving from storage room in gym to teacher classrooms.
- Someone to build 2 rolling/mobile white boards with storage (basic carpentry).